Thursday, September 03, 2009

k-box

03 September 2009 - Sunny

It's a day of Karaoke with 4 other peeps. (:

Actually, whether it's sunny today or not, I have no idea as well. =p But it was a great time singing K @ K-Box Cine. It's today that we all realised the XIUYING is an EXCELLANT Singer. xD

one word for her: Fantastic. [x
Whatever song she sing, she sounds like the singer and she sings it well too. So round of applause for my dear friend XIUYING. =)

Next time, we shall go sing K again.. Haha.

After spending 2-7pm at K, we went for dinner at Botak Jones. As usual, I can't finish my food. It's like duh, it's botak jones! How can I possily finish eating it at all? Lol. After which, we travelled down to look for Azri @ city link. I went home after walking @ HMV while, Yongqi, Don & Jasper wait for Azri to end work at starbucks.

Yawns.. Had a tired day of singing. Wahaha. Shall look forward to tomorrow of shopping and movies. (:

No comments: